Stephen M. Nowak
Steve Nowak is an attorney based in our Cleveland office. Steve joined the firm in 2018. He has 17 years of litigation experience, 12 years of which have been primarily in the area of real property taxation. He is involved in all aspects of litigating real property tax matters. In addition to representing taxpayers before the 88 county boards of revision throughout Ohio, the Board of Tax Appeals in Columbus, District Courts, and the Ohio Supreme Court, Steve assists clients in matters involving tax exemptions.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, JD, cum laude
- University of Dayton, BA, English
- Ohio – 2004
- Ohio State Bar Association
- "High Property Tax Values in Ohio: The Buckeye State's questionable methods deliver alarmingly high values" April 2020, Heartland Real Estate Business
- "Property Taxes - Keep Your Eyes Open!" February 2020, Properties Magazine